Squeak in the subject?

Jeff Szuhay jeffs at pstnet.com
Mon Jan 24 17:17:29 UTC 2000

>I subscribe to 2 or 3 other lists. One thing that the Rebol list has done
>with their listserver is to place [REBOL] in the subject of the mail as its
>sent out to list members.  This makes it easy to locate and sort.  I was
>wondering if this had ever been considered for this list?
>Do others here have the same problem?

No, because I use message filters based on upon the sender (or any
header). Whenever e-mail comes from a single source, like a mailing
list, it is thus easy to filter into appropriate folders.

Hope this helps,

Jeff 8-)

    Jeff Szuhay                <mailto:jeffs at pstnet.com>
    Lead Macintosh Engineer    voice: 412/271-5040 x 227
    Psychology Software Tools  <http://www.pstnet.com/>