PopUp Menus

ssadams at us.ibm.com ssadams at us.ibm.com
Tue Jan 18 14:35:43 UTC 2000

I too have had lots of trouble with the menus since 2.7 went golden.  I
think the violation of expectation is the context menu coming up on a left
mouse click.  I got so frustrated with the right click "personalization"
menu that I hacked it away.  I know this is likely due to the "one button
mafia", and on my iMac at home I would likely appreciate it more, but on my
Windoze machine it breaks the user's interaction model.  Please, please,
let's make this a preferences selection.

Sam S. Adams, IBM Distinguished Engineer, Software Group
tie line 444-0736, outside 919-254-0736, email: ssadams at us.ibm.com
<<Hebrews 11:6, Proverbs 3:5-6, Romans 1:16-17, I Corinthians 1:10>>