Starter suggestions for the Beginner with no prior experience

Bruce Gilbert gilbert at networkone.net
Mon Jan 17 22:32:51 UTC 2000

Hello Squeak People:

I am interested in learning to program and Squeak has been suggested to
me as a great language to start with. Nevertheless, everything I've
found on the web assumes you have had at least some programming
experience. Even the stuff that purports to be introductory is written
in a way that assumes you have some knowledge.

Can anyone point me to sites or resources that really start from the
beginners level if one really wants an introduction to programming with
Squeak?

Thanks for your help

Bruce Gilbert