How to find comp.lang.smalltalk?

Doug Way dway at mat.net
Mon Jan 31 23:44:35 UTC 2000

Also, if you're desperate, you can always read newsgroups directly via
remarq.com or deja.com with any browser.

For comp.lang.smalltalk, that would be:

http://www.remarq.com/threads.asp?g=comp%2Elang%2Esmalltalk&nav=LAST

or

http://deja.com/[ST_rn=bg]/topics_bg.xp?search=topic&group=comp.lang.smalltalk

(I tend to prefer remarq.com, since you can read many messages in a thread
at one time, and the ads are slightly less obtrusive.)

- Doug Way
  EAI/Transom Technologies, Ann Arbor, MI
  http://www.transom.com
  dway at mat.net, @eai.com