Q about a Squeak Archeology problem

Les Tyrrell tyrrell at canis.uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 12 00:01:16 UTC 2000

A quick correction to my previous note- the only WINDOWS 1.16 release I've
found is corrupt.  I have the Unix release- however, prior to 1.19 it appears
that the Mac, Windows, and Unix releases each had their own image and change log.
They're very close, and still platform independent, but they are different.