Bookmorphs not working in Linux?

montgomery farrar tidwell mtidwell at mail.com
Wed Jan 19 16:47:55 UTC 2000

Howdy,

i get an error window with title "Error: key not found" with the
following stuff inside:

SystemDictionary(Object)>>error:
SystemDictionary(Dictionary)>>errorKeyNotFound
[] in SystemDictionary(Dictionary)>>at:
SystemDictionary(Dictionary)>>at:ifAbsent:
SystemDictionary(Dictionary)>>at:
SmartRefStream>>readInstance
SmartRefStream(DataStream)>>next
SmartRefStream(ReferenceStream)>>next
SmartRefStream>>next
SmartRefStream(DataStream)>>readArray

BTW: Squeak 2.7 of 5 January 2000, latest update: #1789.

                                          \\//_

--

                                \\//_