Sound on Solaris?

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Thu Jan 13 23:24:55 UTC 2000

>Just turn the sound off in Squeak and you won't have to worry about
>hanging. Select "turn sound off" in the "help..." submenu of the screen
>menu.

Sure, but I was talking about the first out-of-the-box impression here.  I
don't want to remember something the machine could do for me.  Actually I
wasn't even aware of the fact that there's no support for sound on Solaris
machines.  It should know that this is missing and not even try to beep.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf.