[ENH] DES with Plugin

Henrik Gedenryd Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se
Thu Jan 27 10:15:31 UTC 2000

Duane Maxwell wrote:

> As of this date (1/26/2000), the U.S. Government has lifted many of the
> previous restrictions on the export of encryption software, but you should
> check before exporting anything including this code.

Didn't you already export the code, even though you didn't charge for it?
(Ie. check my email address and others'.)

Robert Withers wrote:

>> P.S.  Why are all those Feds bashing down my door?
>
> A job offer?
> :)
>
> (JWARS is hiring!)

In fact, the poor Norwegian kid who broke the DVD encryption was busted by
the police on behalf of the American film industry, all the while receiving
job offerings from several hi-tech companies.

Henrik