[ENH][ANSI] Collection>>allSatisfy:

Ivan Tomek ivan.tomek at acadiau.ca
Wed Jul 5 15:19:06 UTC 2000

'Standard' is probably too strong a word. 'Guidelines' or
'Recommended form/practice' might be better. And I don't think that it
is impossible to have an informal agreement.

I would see this as a desirable development. Consider method
comments, for example. They can be automatically extracted for
documentation or queries and if they all had similar format and
content, you could rely on them to provide complete, meaningful and
useful easy-to-read information. By the way, if the Smalltalk
community agreed on a standard XML format for source code, and if
this included method comments, they could be extracted even more
easily.