[ENH] Delete key under Windows

Thomas Kuehne kuehne at informatik.uni-kl.de
Mon Jul 31 17:47:05 UTC 2000

Hi Ned,

> Patch 1836 already fixed this in the 2.8 stream...

Thanks a lot for pointing this out.

I am not sure were I could get a 2.8 version from.
The download pages mention 2.7 only.
I am assuming 2.8 is currently restricted to a certain set of developers, is it?

N.B., I welcome any feedback because I find Squeak very interesting (although I have to admit that I did not expect it to be so unreliable; it crashed a lot on me) and would like to contribute in the least disturbing way.

Greetings,

    Thomas

--
Dr. Thomas Kuehne