warning: problems with changing FileStream>>concreteStream

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sat Jul 15 17:45:20 UTC 2000

Warning!

If you do as the comment below suggests and change to CrLfFileStream,
you will write out change sets that use whatever the locally preferred
line ending is. However, if that isn't a mac-ish solitary CR (like
in my case under Linux), file-ins will look pretty strange. Method
sources will have no proper line endings. I intend to fix this soon,
but just thought I'd warn everyone.

I did this and then put out some change sets that looked pretty wierd...

FileStream>>concreteStream
	"Who should we really direct class queries to? "
	^ StandardFileStream "may change this to CrLfFileStream"
--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA
email:     ned at bike-nomad.com