Squeak on a TINI?

Henrik Gedenryd Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se
Fri Jul 14 14:01:36 UTC 2000

Eric Arseneau wrote:

> PS:  I like Squeak folks, I just have to promote our little baby as much as
> I can.  I think that what Squeak offers is really cool, but so is what PST
> has to offer in terms of utlimate SIMPLICITY.

This is ok, Eric. PST is even less used and known than Squeak, so hyping it
is fine. But by the same reasoning, claiming that Java or C++ have anything
to commend to them is _not_ ok :-)

PS. Now you know why we put up with all that Acorn stuff. It's good to know
that your own pet isn't the most obscure one. ;)