[NOTBUG] HandMorph missing menu actions

Ted K. Ted.Kaehler at disney.com
Tue Jul 18 23:38:49 UTC 2000

Folks,
	I have modified Update 2401 so that obsolete World menus will not
cause trouble.  If you happen to click on an item in one, it will politely
ask you to close the menu and open a new one.
	If you were holding back on updating from 2.8 to 2.9alpha because
of this, go ahead, it is fixed.

>Bob Arning wrote:
>[snip]. Much of the world menu
>functionality was moved early in 2.9a from HandMorph to TheWorldMenu as part
>of changes that permit multiple worlds to visible and active at once. I
>hadn't though of people having saved the image with world menus left open.

--Ted.

Ted Kaehler,   Walt Disney Imagineering, R&D
(home) 3415 Cork Oak Way, Palo Alto, CA  94303.  voice (650) 424-1070
http://www.webPage.com/~kaehler2/
See exactly what your web browser reveals about your identity
http://www.junkbusters.com/cgi-bin/privacy