Camp Smalltalk 2000 CS2 (A trip report)

Bruce ONeel beoneel at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 18 10:21:52 UTC 2000

you know, I had never imagined Twinkies a breakfast food.

Twinkies, for those of you not in the US, are yellow sponge
cakes filled with a white substance, rumored not be
a health hazard.  They are a tube about 3 cm round and 12+ cm long.

A picture of one is at

www.twinkies.com

Have fun at Camp Smalltalk!