PoolDictionaries???

jchludzinski at worldkey.net jchludzinski at worldkey.net
Fri Jul 21 18:38:20 UTC 2000

A newbie question:

I've defined 2 classes with a poolDictionary ('P') (Squeak created
the poolDictionary for me).  I referenced/added to the dictionary
in the class methods.  But it appears that ANY class can now
reference 'P' without including it in the class definition!

Is 'P' global?

What's the value in placing 'P' in a class definition if it's
global and can be accessed with or without including in the class
definition?

How do I view the defined poolDictionaries?

Where can I get a first class explanation of poolDictionaries
(their uses)?

---John