[ENH] DropMorphOnWorkspace

Gargus, Joshua -ND Joshua.Gargus.-ND at disney.com
Tue Jul 11 07:03:41 UTC 2000

"Change Set:		DropMorphOnWorkspace
Date:			8 July 2000
Author:			Joshua Gargus

Adds the ability to drop a morph on a Workspace with the following
results:
1. a unique name is created for the morph, based on its class and
identity hash.
2. this name is added as a key to the Workspace binding, with the morph
as its value.
3. this name is inserted at the Workspace's current insertion point.

This functionality is toggled by a menu item in the SystemWindows menu
(to the right of the 'close window X').

I added the method PluggableTextMorph>>correctSelectionWithString: to
insert the name at the proper point, but I fear it's a hack that doesn't
do things the right way.  Anyone with more familiarity with text
handling than I have is encouraged to criticize."!