[Questions]Events

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Sat Jul 22 01:00:04 UTC 2000

> Karl Ramberg wrote:
> >
> > I'm making some morphic stuff and use mouseEnter/mouseLeave events.
> > But the morphs seem to miss about one out of five
> > of the events.:-(
>
> This could be because of the polling; if the mouse doesn't happen
> to be over the morph when we check position, then they don't get
> called.

That's actually very unlikely. The way the hand works it should never miss a
single #mouseEnter/#mouseLeave event. It could be that it misses the two of
them together (e.g., when you rapidly move 'in-out-in' or 'out-in-out') but
never a single one. If it does, it's a bug in HandMorph not in any event
code.

  - Andreas