[BUG] Smalltalk listLoadedModules fails

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Jul 10 00:46:06 UTC 2000

listLoadedModule: (primitive 573) is giving me a primitive failed
when I do Smalltalk listLoadedModules.

$ ./squeak -version
i686-pc-linux-gnu 2.8a #3 XShm Sun Jul  9 17:24:39 PDT 2000 gcc
egcs-2.91.66
Linux ned.bike-nomad.com 2.4.0-test1-ac9smp #1 SMP Mon Jun 12 15:41:48
PDT 2000 i686 unknown

I also can't seem to get some of the FFI stuff to work; in particular
the methods
like ByteArray>>integerAt:size:signed are failing. These call an FFI
routine
called primitiveFFIIntegerAt in module SqueakFFIPrims.

I've applied the patch for Unix FFI routines that was recently posted to
the list,
and it didn't change this behavior.

Is there a newer version of the Linux/Unix kernel sources somewhere that
I need to get?

Or do I have to do something special with the .so files other than
putting them in the
same directory as the executable?

Thanks
--