[FIX] Mac VM doesn't find Plugins folder

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Jul 31 17:11:21 UTC 2000

In message <B5A9FF8A.4363%Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se> you wrote:

> By chance I found a bug that prevents the Mac VM from loading plugins from a
> Plugins folder--a colon was appended to the path before 'Plugins', but the
> path already ends with one. Ergo two colons were there.
Ouch!

> Believe it or not, the function ioLoadModule is defined in sqMacWindow.c:
That's no so awful really, the sq{plat}Window.c file has become a
repository for most of the platform dependent stuff. It has the virtue
of simplicity, though I'll happily agree that it would be possible to
factor things a bit more cleanly. The real problem is that the more
files there are, the easier it is for someone to 'lose' one either
really or just mentally.

An elephant is a mouse with an operating system.