Window Frames for system windows

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Jul 26 13:52:03 UTC 2000

Try opening a rectangle morph and an ellipse morph and putting the
ellipse morph on top of the rectangle morph but extending past at least
one of the rectangle's edges.  Then, use the red halo to embed the
ellipse into the rectangle.

There you will have it.  If you inspect the rectangle morph, you will
see that "self fullBounds" is now larger than "self bounds".

(Now the matter of drawing outside of one's *own* bounds is another
matter.  This is possible right now, but I believe it's done that way
for performance....)

-Lex