sqkcvstproj-0.6

Martin Kobetic mkm at magma.ca
Fri Jul 14 14:44:54 UTC 2000

	Hi,

	I would like to let the Squeak camp know that there is a Squeak port of
cvstproj available for download on SourceForge
(http://cvstproj.sourceforge.net). This tool allows easy synchronization
of a Smalltalk image with a CVS source tree which can then be easily
commited to/updated from a CVS repository with an external CVS client
(The tool itself is used to maintain its own source code). There are
currently builds for VisualWorks 3 and Squeak available, a Dolphin port
is in the works. Native chunk format and SIF format (Using Eric
Arsenau's SIF Toolkit http://www.pocketsmalltalk.com/sif) are currently
supported. Our goal is to build a source code management tool for cross
dialect team development. More information is on the URL mentioned
above. If you have any questions feel free to post to any of the
project's mailing lists.

	Best regards,

	Martin