SCAN server up

Hans-Martin Mosner hm.mosner at cityweb.de
Sat Jul 15 20:58:05 UTC 2000

Bert Freudenberg wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Jul 2000, Hans-Martin Mosner wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > the server which will host my source code management system (SCAN) is up
> > and running. Currently there's only one HTML page explaining the key
> > concepts of SCAN, but soon it will serve the initial version of the SCAN
> > software. Take a look at http://squeak.heeg.de/ for more information.
>
> Great! So Collage is coming to life now? How up-to-date is your outline at
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/collage ?
>
> -- Bert

Basically, I've switched priorities and started with the repository aspect.
This encompasses SCAN and Gossip (which was just the raw idea for the bug
tracking features in SCAN). I think that a repository in the style of SCAN
would be valuable even if Collage itself as a management tool within an image
does not exist yet. However, I will work full time on Collage staring in
September (unless yet another schedule problem with my current project comes
up... Hope everything will be ok).

Hans-Martin