Keyboard control of menus (was Re: [ENH] CelesteSmartFilter)

daniel vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Jul 8 14:46:16 UTC 2000

It's really the only reasonable solution - we need the fingertip-bits,
too.
If we can't make the menus key-controlled, I'll make it a preference or
reasonable mixture of the too.
The code attached is a rough start - it makes MenuMorph handle keyboard
input (up down enter), but for some reason only works when the mouse is
not over the menu (note that the menu will retain keyboard focus so long
as you don't make another morph demand it). This makes it a start, but
useless for our purposes...
Clues or ideas welcome, I'm down to considering redefining menus in
terms of lists...