[SCREENSHOTS] Squeak running inside of Netscape, Opera and IE

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Fri Jul 7 10:25:35 UTC 2000

On Fri, 7 Jul 2000 Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com wrote:

> Would be nice if someone can send me the following
> screenshots:
>
>  - Squeak running on mac
>  - Squeak running on Suse, RedHat, ... (different Linux/Unix versions)
>  - Squeak running on SunOs, Solaris
>  - Squeak running on Os/2
>  - Squeak running on WinCE
>  - other platforms
>  - other interesting screenshots of your work with squeak
>
> (dont use full screen to hide the desktop - people should see that
> it runs on these platforms)

Why? One of the strongest features of Squeak is that it runs bit-identical
on all these platforms. So it'd be much more efficient to have a single
fullscreen screenshot, and reference it for every system :-)

-- Bert

PS: Please replace that screenshot where I can see that you're using the
root account to work. Otherwise I'd be tempted to send a mail that wipes
your whole system >;->