[OT] Oops - Mail problem: Please resend sqfixes.

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Sat Jul 8 11:35:18 UTC 2000

I just discovered I didn't get any message from the list since Friday
noon, but checking the archive I see there were several postings in the
mean time. I'll figure out what's wrong here (I guess it's only me?) on
Monday - then you should please resend all [FIX]es that didn't mak it into
the sqfixes archive to me privately. Sorry, can't do much about it now.

-- Bert