[GOODIE] iScream - Audio Chat

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Fri Jul 28 15:29:05 UTC 2000

Mark Guzdial wrote:
> some of you might be interested in.  Jonathan and Brian just finished
> an Audio Chat tool that's working well between Macs and NTs in our

Cool!

> lab.  They've added buddy lists this summer (maintained on a server,

When will the buddy list and the server be available? I'm willing to try
an early version :-)

> though the audio connection is peer-to-peer). Their code (and
> updating docs) can be found at: http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/csl/25

At least the class ObjectSocket is missing. Where do I get it from?

Thanks for all the cool ideas you and your students are coming up with!

Michael

--
 "To improve is to change, to be perfect is to change often."
                                            Winston Churchill