[SCREENSHOTS] Squeak running inside of Netscape, Opera and IE

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Fri Jul 7 12:30:48 UTC 2000

>Why? One of the strongest features of Squeak is that it runs bit-identical
>on all these platforms.

We should prove that it runs bit identical on each system. And these
screenshots
are a good argument if you want to convince people from the platform
independence
without installing all the different platforms by yourself.

>PS: Please replace that screenshot where I can see that you're using the
>root account to work. Otherwise I'd be tempted to send a mail that wipes
>your whole system >;->

I dont use a linux root account to work, because I usually work on M$
Windows.
I installed Linux only to make the screenshot.
It is much easier to send me a mail to break down my windows than my
linux system with root rights. ;)

Torsten