AccuFonts licence (some assistance needed)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Fri Jul 7 23:52:07 UTC 2000

on 7/7/00 3:02 PM, Duane Maxwell at dmaxwell at exobox.com wrote:

> Notwithstanding the debate between Andrew Greenberg and Paul Fernhout about
> the Squeak license, I think everyone would prefer that everything in the
> image should fall under the same license, which is why I suggest talking
> Mr. Easterbrook into that.  It keeps everything simple and uniform, and I
> think the one-time translation into Squeak's format will deal with the bulk
> of his concerns.

Ok

1) translating to strike fonts will address his proliferation concerns.

2) If you want to put the fonts under the Squeak license, then well I'll
need an example of such a document to give him, hence of course the request
for assistance.

3) I would tackle this, but (a) it's not my problem domain. (b) I've a few
work related tasks to complete before I go to Camp Smalltalk in a week or
so. More (b) than (a) right now.

4) Mr Easterbrook is fairly open to what we in the Squeak community want.

Custom Macintosh programming & various Smalltalk dialects
PGP Key: DSS/Diff/46FC3BE6
Fingerprint=B22F 7D67 92B7 5D52 72D7  E94A EE69 2D21 46FC 3BE6