[Goodie] FrameMatrixes for layout and resizing

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Wed Jul 19 16:44:09 UTC 2000

>I like your idea of building up window prarts out of morphs, that's the
>way it should be, shouldn't it? ;-)

I dont know what would happen if we reimplement applications like
Excel, 3DStudio Max, ... with morphic. (Could be hard if you have more
than 1000 morphs on one window). But I like the idea of rotating all my
application windows and they will still work. ;)

I also like the approach of Morphic to see everything as a graphical
representation. I can open scamper, view a wepbage, find an intersting
image, clone it via morph menu and place it on a "sheet of paper" morph
which I can print out using the halo menu.
I've tried to drag an excel table onto notepad - it didnt work on M$
Windows. ;)

Morphic breaks the walls an application window builds.

Bye
Torsten