[SCREENSHOTS] Squeak running inside of Netscape, Opera and IE

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Fri Jul 7 07:53:57 UTC 2000

Hi,

after some test's to run squeak inside of different
webbrowsers I've created some screenshots.
(Squeak running inside of IE, Opera, Netscape)

Check out the squeak screenshot page:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/683

Would be nice if someone can send me the following
screenshots:

 - Squeak running on mac
 - Squeak running on Suse, RedHat, ... (different Linux/Unix versions)
 - Squeak running on SunOs, Solaris
 - Squeak running on Os/2
 - Squeak running on WinCE
 - other platforms
 - other interesting screenshots of your work with squeak

(dont use full screen to hide the desktop - people should see that
it runs on these platforms)
I want to enhance and restructure the screenshot page.
JPEG's and GIF's preferred.

Thank you
Torsten