A new default look for Squeak, revisited

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Thu Jun 29 23:46:06 UTC 2000

This is great work Henrik!

Thanks for the pictures & for the pro-offered code.  I, for one, would love
see your changesets.

On the subject of alternative UI, wouldn't it be great if we could provide
several "canned" UIs with Squeak?  I've seen lots of interesting pictures on
the Swiki that show what can be done, but nobody's put them together in such
a way that they can be chosen from the Preferences panel.  Methinks that
would be a wonderful gift to the community -- it would really show off the
power of Squeak.

Thanks again,

---==> Chris