External Events/DSO Open Source Offering

Paul McDonough paulm at 4thEstate.com
Wed Jun 28 05:34:11 UTC 2000

Who us?  No way mon, if we tried to bring down the net, you wouldn't be
readin' about it here, know what I mean?

Ahem.  No seriously, most of that is experiment-in-progress images,
different vms, etc., at least I think it is.  The trouble is, that project's
been sitting around for a while, and we never seem to have time to get it
sorted out and packaged and posted - so at the very least, we figured we
could grab the whole danged mess and slap it up on an ftp site in case
there's one poor soul out there on some remote, wintry island, who is both
keen enough on external events and (more importantly) bored enough to dig
through it and find the nuggets and ... well, there ya go.

In coming days/weeks we will be updating the site, weeding out what doesn't
need to be there, and sorting the rest into something easily navigable.  So
if you don't particularly want it Right This Minute, you might as well wait
- it'll get smaller.

Really sorry for the inconvenience, folks.  Workin' on it.  Things have been
pretty busy round here lately.

Paul McDonough
CEO (acting)
The Fourth Estate, Inc.