[Fix?] celesteattachmentfix

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Jun 18 20:03:25 UTC 2000

Bob Arning <arning at charm.net> wrote:
> This looks better than some other versions of Celeste that are in use. Your message correctly had white space at the beginning of wrapped header lines as in:

That confirms my hopes.
Celeste test-pilots, please do apply that change set.

> Since Celeste is undergoing frequent upgrades, an aid to debugging would be to include the latest change set number in the X-Mailer: header

Sounds to me like this would be ineffective for the simple reason that
the rough code is usually code that hasn't gone update yet.

I still would like to have non-official, per project update streams. If
anyone knows how to get hold of the code for MailArchiveAction, I'd have
something to start from.

Daniel