[Bug] Missing items in loaded plugins list

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sun Jun 18 19:33:44 UTC 2000

In message <B5729455.38C2%Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se> you wrote:

> Tim, I digged a little deeper and realized that the VM identifies plugins by
> their _filename_, not eg. code fragment name. Interesting. So I changed it
> and now it works.
Actually it's a touch more complex than that - the filename must == the
module name in order for the module to be found and loaded, and then the
moduleName string must start with the same string.
So, the FooBarPlugin must be a file named fooBar.[platform shared lib
extension stuff] and the moduleName must be "FooBar module made by Lord
High Execution~Engineer on his brthday" or something similar.

tim

Computer possessed? Try DEVICE=C:\EXOR.SYS