ANSI draft in PDF format?

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Jun 29 17:47:34 UTC 2000

Cool!  Dwight Hughes has also generated a version with a newer version of
Word, and the new version has at index and a hyperlinked table of
contents--imagine, the technology of the 70's, available today!  Ahem.
Anyway, I've posted the indexed version and updated the link on the
"Papers and Documents" page to point to it.

Also, I mentioned the link on comp.lang.smalltalk; hopefully our swiki
doesn't get killed!  :)

Thanks to everyone,

-Lex