Close to a 2.8 release?

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Thu Jun 8 07:35:00 UTC 2000

Adam Bridge <abridge at mac.com> wrote...
>Are we getting close to the 2.8 release? The new syntax looks interesting and
>fun but I'm holding out for the final release, I don't feel all that alpha-ish.

Yes, we must be getting close;  all of Squeak Central leaves the country for a couple of weeks on the 13th.  I'll probably ship it on the night of the 12th heh, heh.

There's a bunch of Project viewing stuff from Bob Arning to go in, and John Macintosh's great new network support, plus a few more things.  Definitely down to the wire, but I'll try to give y'all a day or two to find bugs before leaving town.

	- Dan