[VM] SourceForge status

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Thu Jun 29 17:06:36 UTC 2000

VM-Hackers,

what is the status of your SourceForge efforts? I have looked into
	http://sourceforge.net/projects/squeak/
and it seems to be *empty*.

I have just made an improvement (not tested yet) for Tim's VM2.8 Linux
port and would like to have the ability to
- see the versions of other platforms,
- post it there (after some testing, of course)...

When do you think there is a first source tree?
Who is/feels responsible to start with it?

Possibly Tim's port would be a good start...

Greetings,

Stephan
--
Stephan Rudlof (sr at evolgo.de)