Syntax & Sematics [was: Re: [Enough already] Re: Proposal3: Make $_ ..]

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Mon Jun 5 08:58:22 UTC 2000

Mats,

I wonder whether you might have a tool ready that would allow me to read in
a bunch of Python files and convert them to Squeak.  I know, that this is
probably not really useful as the power of Python lays in its libraries but
still, it would be nice if I could some of the millions of available python
solutions to work with in Squeak.

If not, I might try to write a scanner/parser on my own, but I got the
impression you're working on a similar idea already.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust \\ Truth Until Paradox