[Fix?] celesteattachmentfix

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Sun Jun 18 14:10:14 UTC 2000

On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 00:38:10 +0300  Daniel Vainsencher <danielv at netvision.net.il> wrote:
>Please reply to me if you get this attachment right, or get specific
>errors, esp. in mailers other than Celeste.

Daniel,

This looks better than some other versions of Celeste that are in use. Your message correctly had white space at the beginning of wrapped header lines as in:

while a message I just received (sent via Celeste 2.0) did not:

so whether that is what you fixed or unfixed, keep the whitespace.

Since Celeste is undergoing frequent upgrades, an aid to debugging would be to include the latest change set number in the X-Mailer: header

Cheers,
Bob