Feature request :-)

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Thu Jun 1 21:20:38 UTC 2000

On Thu, 01 Jun 2000 19:10:29 +0200 Karl Ramberg <karl.ramberg at chello.se> wrote:
>I've never ever typed as much as I do now in Squeak and I type
>quite slow so I would love to have the tabFinishTheWordThing from
>unix in Squeak. (only thing I miss from unix)
>In which class should one look to implement such a thing ?

Karl,

Type the beginning of a selector like

openI

in a workspace/browser. Then press cmd-q (yes, that doesn't mean quit!) and see if this gets you what you want. Repeating the cmd-q will cycle through possible alternatives. If you want to hack around with it, start in ParagraphEditor>>querySymbol:.

Cheers,
Bob