[Fix] (for the first fix) (Re: [Fix] Re: [Bug?] #findBetweenSubStrs:)

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Mon Jun 12 22:57:06 UTC 2000

Dan:

Feeling guilty about having submitted a faulty fix, I spent some (truely
icky) time tracking down again. Turns out that, I broke a case where the
delimiting substr was the very last substr (not surprising that a crlf
delimited situation should turn it up). It was, as far as I can tell, an
off by one error :(

The attached fix does handle the crlf test:

        'Test', String crlf,'Test', String crlf findBetweenSubStrs: (Array
with: String crlf)
                OrderedCollection ('Test' 'Test' )

And the original problem one:

        'A reference to <A HREF="someurl">Copyright Act 1968</A>?> '
                                findBetweenSubStrs: {'<A HREF="' . '">' .
'</A>'}
                OrderedCollection ('A reference to ' 'someurl' 'Copyright
Act 1968' '?> ' )

And I was able to use the FileList over an ftp connection.

Hope this one works ;)

I hate tracing indices.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.