Retractable scrollbar problems

Henrik Gedenryd Henrik.Gedenryd at lucs.lu.se
Tue Jun 13 08:48:10 UTC 2000

Scott Wallace wrote:

> It would not be a bad idea to have some user gesture that could force
> the selection into view, but having it done automatically for you
> whenever the cursor strays outside the pane seemed excessive.

I'd say were running out of free key combinations :), but I have developed
two tricks for this:

1. If you don't care about the selection, press an arrow key to change the
insertion point.

2. If you do care about the selection, press undo twice (undo and then
un-undo).

These usually work, for what it's worth.

Henrik