[BUG]FlapTab (when pop out on mouse over is off)

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Mon Jun 19 21:29:30 UTC 2000

Hi Karl,

On Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:38:07 +0200 Karl Ramberg <karl.ramberg at chello.se> wrote:
>A small bug when the flap is set to not pop out on mouse over;
>the flap pops out but the tab stay behind.

Yep. I broke that one. I'll include the fix in my next submission in a day or two. I have enclosed it at the end in case it's annoying.

>seems to be something with the cs numbers mine says 2424
>Ted.K says 2425

Yep. Ted's list was off by one. Looks like all the same things, just one lower on the numbers.

Cheers,
Bob

===== code follows =====
'From Squeak2.9alpha of 13 June 2000 [latest update: #2411] on 19 June 2000 at 5:13:02 pm'!

!FlapTab methodsFor: 'positioning' stamp: 'RAA 6/19/2000 17:12'!
fitOnScreen
        | constrainer |
        constrainer _ (owner == nil or: [owner viewBox == nil])
                                        ifTrue: [self bounds]
                                        ifFalse: [owner viewBox].
        self orientation == #vertical ifTrue: [
                self top: ((self top min: (constrainer bottom- self height)) max: constrainer top).
        ] ifFalse: [
                self left: ((self left min: (constrainer right - self width)) max: constrainer left).
        ].
        self flapShowing ifFalse: [self positionObject: self atEdgeOf: constrainer].
! !