[BUG] Cursor up/down show fails on Windows VM

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sun Jun 4 16:05:00 UTC 2000

I noticed the following problem (on Windows 98).

If I take a fresh image, evaluating
	Cursor up show
I get a mouse cursor which points up.  A
	Cursor normal show
restores the cursor.  Everything okay so far.  However, if I now do
	Cursor down show
I also get the up-pointing mouse cursor.  Even if
	Cursor up == Cursor down --> false
and even if both bitmaps are different and look okay if printed on the
Display.  So I guess it's the VM which fails here.  If I restart the image,
doing a
	Cursor down show
first, then I get no up-cursor until I again restart the image.

Strange!
--
Stefan Matthias Aust \\ Truth Until Paradox