[BUG] Celeste - names with non-ascii characters

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Fri Jun 2 04:59:53 UTC 2000

Oh well, I guess Bob is right. There isn't actually any such thing as a
#characterNotInFont anymore. Every character has a glyph (which might be the
"character not in font" glyph) but there's no reason why a character should
not exist in the font.

Now should I feel sorry or not for "accidentally fixing" this?!

;-)
  - Andreas