How to create a windows pluggable primitive?

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Sat Jun 24 16:15:51 UTC 2000

Arjen,

At 15:46 24.06.00 +0200, Arjen van Elteren wrote:
>Hi Stefan
>
>I would set the module name to "TestPlugin", not "TestPlugin 24 ...".
>It works for me on linux after this change.

Yes!  That's was the solution.  Thank you very much.

But now I don't understand why FlippyArrayPlugin2 generates this line:

/*** Variables ***/
struct VirtualMachine* interpreterProxy;
const char *moduleName = "FlippyArrayPlugin2 24 June 2000 (e)";

The C source to load a plugin module also seems to assume that after the
name there can be a version id (aka date).  But I don't care.  It's now
working for me.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf