Squeak Doc...

Edward P Luwish eluwish at uswest.com
Mon Jun 12 20:35:57 UTC 2000

Lex Spoon wrote:

>         1. Once you learn to use the Smalltalk code browsing tools, why would
> you ever want to use Netscape instead?!  If you find an example, let's
> incorporate it into Squeak instead of bailing out to a web browser

One reason I can think of (and the only reason I use Netscape in this way) is that
I can then print the code on paper and read it in the "small reading room" where a
computer might pose a shock hazard...  :-)

I look forward to a native Squeak print-to-printer capability.  I can then trash
Netscape (or the PDA equivalent) in favor of Scamper and Celeste.

Ed