[GOODIE] New look for MVC !!! Blue Ribbon of the Week !!!

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Mon Jun 5 12:34:02 UTC 2000

=> 6/4/00 1:29:59 PM, sma at 3plus4.de =>
<< I decided to start changing the way MVC is displayed. >>

I LOVE IT !!! (No .vbs attachment here) It is WONDERFUL! As a thorough
unreconstructed MVC fan, I do not take to change in MVC basics lightly. But
this is a must see. Everyone should fileIn these ChangeSets just to have a
look.

Can we release it with a preference switch to allow the old or the new? (I
_have_ seen some of the E-mails which do not seem to appreciate goodness when
they see it.) I immediately changed my test environment (which I don't change
for anything).

See, all is not lost. MVC can be improved without Morphic. One of these days
I'll get out my 'MinorShrink' which gives (will give) a big MVC: all current
Browsers, all Networking, DSA, etc. This, with desktop improvements, should
produce a nice, modern open source Smalltalk system independent of Morphic
research (which is also wonderful).

With great thanks,
Jerry.

Jerry L. Archibald