Full Size Screen Shots -- Was: [GOODIE] New look for MVC

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 12:56:53 UTC 2000

=> 6/8/00 8:42:53 AM EDT, JArchibald at aol.com =>
<< http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/Squeak.1525 >>

BTW, I would love to see this page on the new(ish) 22" Apple Flat Display.
For that matter, I would love to see Squeak on that display.

I saw one at J&R (lower Manhattan) yesterday. I want one! I want one!  What's
$4K between friends (me vs checking acct.)? :-)

This display is awesomely gorgeous. It is a MUST SEE if you haven't been in
physical proximity to one. Magazine advertisements do not do it justice.

Jerry.

Jerry L. Archibald
systemObjectivesIncorporated

"Figure out who you are,