[updates] Release of 2.8 / the next two weeks

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Tue Jun 13 03:30:30 UTC 2000

"Florin X Mateoc" <mateoc_florin at jpmorgan.com> wrote...
>I am the guilty party for 2023.
>This changeset had two independent fixes for two different bugs. These two bugs
>are now back.
>On the other hand, I could not reproduce the recently reported scheduling bug in
>my older image (updates up to 2163).

Florin -

It is premature to consider you "guilty" of anything.  I retracted this update solely because there were problems reported that I did not have time to verify or disprove.

It would be nice if anyone who has observed a problem with 2023 present, and not with it absent, would communicate all the details so that we can move forward with both of the repairs you wish to make.  As soon as this is cleared up, I will be happy to re-issue 2023 or a successor.

Thanks for standing by

	- Dan